Terms & Conditions
JapaZaar Terms & Conditions
Welcome to JapaZaar.com website (the "site). NORTH MEDICO (H.K.) CO., LTD ("JapaZaar ") provides Products and Services ("Products") to you, (the "Customer") subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this Agreement (the "Agreement"). When you use any of our services you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, conditions and agreements applicable to that Service as well as to the terms outlined in this Agreement. This Agreement will be applied with all other written agreements by JapaZaar as a single agreement. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
1. Product is a general term for any physical or electronic product, good, service, or privilege.
2. The "Site" is a general term that encompasses the JapaZaar website(including its mobile version) and related services.
5. "Trademark" refers to any actual trademark, logo, brand name, or trade name of any Product.
6. "Contents" refers to any images, portraits, likenesses, sounds or works that appears on this Site.
7. "Business Partners" refers to third part business affiliates with whom JapaZaar has a contract with in order to provide the Services.
2 (Customer Qualifications, Capabilities, and Rights)
1. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and other written agreements, JapaZaar hereby grants the Customer a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to access this site. Membership registration is required to purchase products from JapaZaar.
2. JapaZaar reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend usage of the website or to refuse delivery of Products based on any of the conditions below
(1) The Customer does not actually exist.
(2) If at the time of use, the Member's usage is under the process of being suspended, or if the Member's Membership has been deleted.
(3) The Customer submitted false, inaccurate information or deleted statements,
(4) The Customer fails to pay JapaZaar the proper amount owed.
(5) If the Customer commits any act that impedes upon the business or technical operations of JapaZaar or its Site.
(6) The Customer's actions impedes the business of JapaZaar, its affiliates, or other customers' use of the Site.
(7) If the Customer is not of the legal age of majority.
(8) If the Customer lives outside of Japan.
(9) If the Customer has violated any portion of this Agreement or other agreements.
(10) All other cases approved by JapaZaar.
1. JapaZaar will only ship to addresses in Hong Kong. Also there are some areas in which JapaZaar cannot ship to.
2. The Customer must use the prescribed form to make any changes in the information reported to JapaZaar.
3. Excluding certain areas, JapaZaar will contract with a shipping company to send Products to the Customer. All matters regarding delivery must comply with the delivery company's contracts and policies.
4. The Customer will bear all shipping charges unless otherwise explicitly stated.
4. (Reported Items and Matters)
1. In the even the Customer wishes to change information or matters reported to JapaZaar, they must do so without delay using the prescribed form by JapaZaar.
2. JapaZaar will send notifications through Email, the Site, or method deemed appropriate by JapaZaar.
3. All notifications by JapaZaar will be sent using the contact information given in the prescribed reporting form. JapaZaar will consider the message delivered when it is expected to be sent. JapaZaar is not liable for any damages or losses that occur as a result of any change in this information.
5. (Information Provision)
The Member accepts that advertising and publishing is done through the Web, Email, and Banner Displays. The Member also accepts that JapaZaar may send information about its Products by Email, FAX, or postal mail.
1. JapaZaar may use a Customer's personal data for any of the following purposes:
(1) In order to sell Products, Services, or privileges of JapaZaar and/or third parties.
(2) Shipping of JapaZaar Products.
(3) Invoices and billing requests.
(4) To examine usage.
(5) To manage the Customer's information.
(6) To send mail magazines.
(7) To send advertisements about JapaZaar or third-party products (including Email, leaflets, and postal mail) .
(8) Notifications necessary for business operations.
(9) To send information regarding seminars or events.
(10) To manage sales campaigns, gifts, and promotions.
(11) To send questionnaires.
(12) To manage our point services and affiliate services.
(13) To provide support for our Products and answer Customer's questions.
(14) Marketing that includes in person interviews.
(15) Statistical analysis of marketing data **marketing statistics**
(16) To improve JapaZaar Products and Services.
(17) System maintenance or to fix system bugs.
(18) To simplify registration or operations of subsidiary companies when the Customer has already registered information with JapaZaar.
(19) When entrusted with the handling of Private Information by business partners, to perform the entrusted actions.
(20) To perform obligations or exercise rights as permitted by related contracts, laws, or ordinances
(21) For any other purpose defined in JapaZaar's Services.
(22) For any kind of contact, correspondence, or sending related documents or materials.
2. JapaZaar, for the purposes outlined above may use name, address, telephone number, sex, email address, birth date, credit card information, bank account number, purchase history, family information, occupation, position, salary, asset information, hobbies, likes, ID, IP address, page history information as well as access logs, complaints, consultations, inquiries, voice, or portrait if necessary to deliver services.
(2) In any urgent case that may affect the person's life, body, health, or assets.
(3) In order to protect children's safety or for the advancement of public health, or other such cases where it is absolutely necessary to use the information, it becomes difficult to obtain the owner's consent.
(4) In order to reply with any court order or criminal investigation.
(5) If requested from a public institution with a valid reason
(6) When JapaZaar entrusts any part of business operations with a third party.
(7) If there is any merger, business transfer, inheritance or other such change, information will be made available to relevant parties.
(8) In order to comply with the Personal Information Protection Law.
4. JapaZaar makes use of browser cookies when a Customer views its Site.
7. (Prohibited Actions)
1. When using any Services of JapaZaar, the Customer agrees not commit any of the following actions:
(1) Using this Site or our Products for any kind of wrongful purpose.
(2) Violating or infringing the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, design rights, trade secrets, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, portrait rights, or any other propriety rights of JapaZaar or its business partners.
(3) Infringing on the assets, privacy, portrait right, or publicity rights of JapaZaar, it's Business Partners, or any third party.
(4) Any statement or action that defames, slanders, libels, threatens, discriminates, or damages the image of JapaZaar, its business partners, or third parties.
(5) Any action that causes damages or loss of revenue for JapaZaar, its business partners, or third parties.
(6) Impersonating any person or entity.
(7) Uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code.
(8) Falsifying information or committing perjury on this Site or any other site of business partners or third parties.
(9) Wrongfully using products or services of JapaZaar, its business partners or third parties.
(10) Any actions that impede, block, or interfere with the operations or management of this Site and JapaZaar.
(11) Any actions that violate Japanese law or the local law in the jurisdiction where the Customer resides.
(12) Any Criminal acts or act that suggests, hints of, or encourages criminal actions.
(13) Any actions that violate this Agreement or other agreements by JapaZaar.
(14) Actions deemed wrongful or inappropriate by JapaZaar.
2. The customer is liable for any damages that occur to JapaZaar as well as all legal costs and attorney fees that occur as a result of any action listed above (7.1.1-7.1.14).
8. (Termination and Suspension of Customer's Access)
1. JapaZaar, without prior notice to you, without your consent, without disclosure of the reason, reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to your account and services offered by JapaZaar for any of the following reasons.
(1) If the Customer wrongfully uses the Site or allows the wrongful use of the Site.
(2) Failure to pay JapaZaar.
(3) Customer reported or registered false information.
(4) Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies.
(5) Wrongful use of information provided by this Site.
(6) If JapaZaar determines there is any danger of the customer causing damages to JapaZaar, its business partners or any third party.
(7) Customer commits any prohibited act mentioned in 7.
(8) Customer commits any act violating this Agreement, or any other written agreements by JapaZaar.
(9) Customer uses the Site for any inappropriate reason.
(10) Any reason otherwise deemed inappropriate by JapaZaar.
2. In accordance with the paragraph above, JapaZaar is hereby not liable for any damages, compensation, or other payments to the Customer who applies to the conditions listed in the paragraph above.
9. (JapaZaar Membership Agreement)
When a Customer purchases a Product from JapaZaar, JapaZaar will conduct business in accordance with the JapaZaar Membership Contract. Even if membership registration is not necessary or performed and the items being shipped are a Product of JapaZaar, JapaZaar will act in accordance to the JapaZaar Membership Agreement, for all matters regarding shipping the Product, shipping costs, substitute items, or exchanging the items.
1. JapaZaar does not legally guarantee that this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free; and JapaZaar is not liable for any losses or damages that result to the Customer or any third party.
2. JapaZaar does not legally guarantee that this Site or its Services will not be interrupted or that any data inputted will not be lost. JapaZaar is not liable for any damages or losses that occur as a result.
3. When the Customer purchases a product from a business partner, the other part of that sales contract is the entity the Customer purchased from; also, JapaZaar does not bear any legal responsibilities in such cases.
4. In the event there are damages caused to the customer caused by hidden defects in a Product or there are damages that occur due to the fault of JapaZaar, JapaZaar is responsible for the maximum amount of reparations for direct damages to the Customer.
5. JapaZaar does not guarantee that the Customer will not receive any computer virus, worm, or other harmful code or application when using the Site.
6. JapaZaar does not guarantee the operation of the software or devices used by the customer when using the Site.
7. JapaZaar is not liable for any kind of internet fees, communication fees, or other transmission charges.
8. JapaZaar is not liable for any damages or losses against Customers that is caused or related to the Customer's use of the Site.
9. JapaZaar is not liable for any damages caused or related to a Customer (including gathering of personal information for wrongful intents). In this case the dispute is between the customers and/or third parties involved.
10. This Section outlines any all responsibilities of JapaZaar. JapaZaar, in any case, is not liable for any damages or losses, indirect damages, special damages, or legal fees.
11. (Interruption of Service)
1. JapaZaar, without any prior notice, can suspend all Services or a portion of Services on the Site for any of the following reasons:
(1) System maintenance or updates.
(2) Fire, power outage, natural disaster, war, riot, turmoil, strikes, labor negotiations or any related event.
(3) Difficulty, technical difficulty, or system trouble in offering Services.
(4) Service outage by telecommunications carrier.
(5) Any other technical reason that does not apply to 11.1.2.
(6) Any situation in which a temporary suspension of service is judged necessary by JapaZaar.
2. JapaZaar is not liable for any damages to the Customer that result from service interruptions.
12. (Termination or Changes in Service)
JapaZaar, may at any time, without any prior notification, update or indefinitely suspend all Services or a portion of Services. JapaZaar is not liable for any incurred losses.
13. (Agreement Changes)
1. JapaZaar reserves the right, without any prior notice to you, to change or amend this Agreement at any time. When a change is made to this Agreement, JapaZaar will make the updated copy available on its Site, and the Agreement will go into effect immediately.
2. JapaZaar reserves the right, without any priory notice to you to repeal this Agreement. JapaZaar will not be held liable for any incurred losses or damages due to a change, repeal, or deletion in the Agreement.
14. (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1. This agreement complies with Japanese Law.
2. In the event a dispute arises regarding this Agreement, the dispute shall be resolved by the Tokyo Summary Court (Tōkyō Kan'I Saibansho) or the Tokyo District Court (Tōkyō Chihō Saibansho).
Created: Sep 3, 2014
Revised: Sep 5, 2014
NORTH MEDICO (H.K.) CO., LTD. ("JapaZaar ") provides an internet shopping website (the "Site"). To use the services ("Services") or purchase goods, services, products or privileges ("Products") it is necessary that you agree to all of the following items in this agreement ("Membership Agreement").
You also agree to be bound by all other related contracts, policies, and terms.
It is required that you comply with this agreement in order to use the Site. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
If there is any conflict between this Membership Agreement and other agreements, the other agreement shall take priority over this Membership Agreement.
1. "Product" is defined as a general term for electronic and physical goods, products, rights, and services
2. "The Site" is defined as a general term representing the website located at www.oisix.com (including mobile versions) and the services offered.
3. "Member" refers the person who has consented to this agreement, performed the registration process set by JapaZaar and whom JapaZaar has agreed to grant membership.
4. "Membership Registration" refers to the registration and registration process of information such as name, address, telephone number, email address in order to buy a product on this Site. Furthermore, a Member may purchase Products by entering their email address.
5. "Business Partners" refers to third part organizations and corporations with whom JapaZaar has a contract in order to provide Products and Services.
6. "Source" refers to the individual person or company who produces or manufactures a Product and sells it to JapaZaar.
2. The Member may not transfer, loan, lend, trade, buy, sale, gamble, or pawn their Membership or the rights and privileges obtained by Membership or using our Services.
3. JapaZaar, at its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate the membership and/or the Member's use of the Site for any of the following reasons:
(1) The Member does not actually exist.
(2) At the time of registration, the Member has already had their access or membership previously suspended before; or has their membership previously deleted for infringing terms and/or policies set forth by JapaZaar in any of its contracts.
(3) If the Member falsified information, submitted information containing errors or withheld information at the time of registration.
(4) Failure to pay JapaZaar.
(5) If the Member attempts to hinder the execution of business of JapaZaar or its Business Partners or attempts to circumvent the security of JapaZaar and its Business Partners electronic systems.
(6) If the Member's actions interfere with other Members fair use of the Site.
(7) If the Member is not of the legal age of majority in their local area of residence or they have not obtained permission from their legal guardian.
(8) If the Member lives outside of Japan.
(9) Other cases JapaZaar deems appropriate.
3. (Sales Contract)
1. This contract is formed when the Member submits a purchase request by the methods set by JapaZaar and JapaZaar accepts the request.
2. The Member may revise or cancel any order request within the fixed cancel period. However, if the Member ordered multiple items at once, they cannot cancel only a single item from the order list.
3. The Member must pay for the total cost of all products within the fixed period.
4. The Member may not transfer nor offer for security any rights given by the Sales Contract.
5. In the event the Member fails to pay the cost of the Product by the specified date, JapaZaar reserves the right to cancel the Sales Contract and send an Order Cancellation Notice to the email address provided by the Member.
6. JapaZaar reserves the right to cancel the Sales Contract for any of the following reasons.
(1) The Member is a minor or does not have proper consent from a legal guardian.
(2) The Member lives outside Japan or the shipping address is an address abroad.
(3) The Member infringes upon this Agreement or other agreements by JapaZaar.
(4) The Member submitted falsified information or information that contained errors, or deleted statements at the time of submission.
(5) The Member fails to pay JapaZaar
(6) If the Members payment method is declined or otherwise fails, JapaZaar sends a payment method change request and it is learned that the Member cannot change the payment method.
(7) The Member causes problems for business or causes a loss in the revenue of JapaZaar, other members, or other third parties.
(8) The Member refuses delivery several times or the Member returns the product without any clear logical reason.
(9) If the Product is out of stock at the Shipping Source, sale is postponed or suspended, or any other case in which he status of the product cannot be confirmed.
(10) Any other reason deemed appropriate by JapaZaar.
4. (Price Listing)
JapaZaar tries its best display accurate listings. In the event there are any obvious errors in the listed price or listed contents, JapaZaar will adjust the errors in the following ways:
(1) If the actual price is lower than the price displayed, JapaZaar will promptly notify the Member and bill them for the actual cost.
(2) If the actual price is higher than the price displayed: If the Product has not been shipped, JapaZaar will first send a notice of the correct price to the Member and reaffirm the Member's intent to buy the Product at the actual price. If the Product has been shipped JapaZaar will discount the different. Otherwise when the payment has been completed, JapaZaar will notify the Member of the error and issue points or a repayment to the Member.
(3) If JapaZaar determines the error is a large error, regardless of the cases mentioned in (2) above, JapaZaar reserves the right to cancel all or a part of the Sales Contract.
1. Products may only be shipped to addresses in Hong Kong. Also, to ensure quality we do not ship cold or frozen Products to some locations.
2. Unless otherwise stated on the product listing page, JapaZaar does open packages, remove packaging materials or other handling of the Products.
3. The Member cannot change the shipping address unless they use the prescribed form by JapaZaar.
4. When Products are shipped the responsibility and liability for those products is transferred to the shipping company. For matters regarding shipping, they will follow the terms outline in the agreement with the shipping company.
5. JapaZaar cannot guarantee the appointed shipping day or shipping estimates when shipping Products. Please be aware there may be discrepancies in the update period, inventory information may differ from actual conditions due to reasons caused by the shipping company.
6. (Delivery of Substitute Items)
1. It may become impossible to ship planned orders due to changing weather conditions, natural disasters or other unforeseeable accidents or conditions. In this case JapaZaar will ship a substitute item or "upgrade item". In some cases JapaZaar will replace the Product with a Product of the same type, or same brand name, or made by the same maker. In this case JapaZaar will notify the Member beforehand.
2. Due to unforeseeable conditions in which it may become impossible to ship the Product, JapaZaar reserves the right to cancel any Product or Item that is planned to be shipped to the Member.
7. (Shipping Charges)
Unless explicitly stated on the Product listing page, JapaZaar will bear no responsibility for shipping and handling costs. Furthermore, if the member requests to pay by Cash on Delivery, the Member will bear responsibility for all fees.
8. (Product Returns and Exchanges)
1. For only the reasons listed below the Member may exchange the Product for an identical product, or if a Product of equal value if an identical product exchange is not possible (including Products with differing makers, origins, or Product types). If none of these exchanges are possible the Member may return the product to JapaZaar. For these cases (1) (2) and (3) below, JapaZaar will bear the return shipping charges. JapaZaar will only accept return request made within 8 days of arrive for items that apply to (2) and (3) below in an unused condition or for fresh items that apply to (1) below
(1) There is a defect in the Product
(2) The shape of the Product was changed or the Product was stained or damaged due to an accident during delivery.
(3) There is a discrepancy or difference between the Product shipped and the Product ordered by the Member due to errors by JapaZaar (This does not include differences between the Member's subjective wishes or expectations)
2. If the Member notifies JapaZaar within 8 days of receiving the product they can return it. The Member will bear the shipping charges. Also JapaZaar will only except returns in unused condition
3. If approval is granted by JapaZaar, JapaZaar will grant a monetary refund within a set time as defined by JapaZaar. At the time of return shipping JapaZaar will pay for the return shipping costs and subtract that from the cost of the Product and return that amount of money to the Member.
4. JapaZaar does not bear any liability, if the shipping company holds the item for an excessive period of time and there is any subsequent change in the Product and/or its quality.
9. (Password Management)
1. The Member is responsible for managing their own password.
2. The Member will not share passwords with a third party; allow access to their account and personal information; or buy, sell, pawn, or otherwise transfer any such information, rights or privileges thereof.
3. The Member is responsible for their own appropriate use or misuse of their account, and their information.
4. If there is any suspicion that the Member's password is leaked or used by a third party, JapaZaar will notify the Member immediately, and the Member will following instructions given by JapaZaar.
5. If the Member registers their information and JapaZaar can't find any trace that the Member uses the Site or make any password changes, JapaZaar will suspend the use of the account. JapaZaar may also delete the Members password without consent of the member. JapaZaar is not liable for any damages or losses that result.
6. The Member will pay for any damages to JapaZaar or its business partners that arise as a result of the Member's wrongful management of their password.
10. (Notifications of Changes)
1. If there is any change in information reported to JapaZaar, the Member without delay using the prescribed form by JapaZaar.
2. JapaZaar will notify the Member of changes by displaying the information on the Site, sending an email to the Member, or using any other method deemed suitable by JapaZaar.
3. JapaZaar will send notifications&